- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
• Fits standard bottle • Lightweight alloy construction • Includes hardware • ~22g
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level. - Top-class hold on the bottle - Self-adjusting retention system - Used by the best teams in the world - Weight: 40g - Diameter: 74mm - Material: FRP
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
Page 1 of 1