Service Product Catalog
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
- Dark nickel plated finish - CNC machined arms - Hex keys: 2/3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers - T25 Torx
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
A handy tool designed to make installation and removal of bicycle electronic shifting wires and batteries quick and easy. - Durable composite body is durable and prevents scratching of expensive components - Angled Shimano Di2 E-TUBE ends allow for both installation and removal in tight spaces - Universal coin cell tool helps remove and install battery covers on SRAM eTap
Park's Steel Core Tire Levers make quick work of removing even the most recalcitrant tires. Steel-beaded DH tires? No problem. Brand-new tubeless tires? Piece of cake. These composite-covered steel levers are a bit longer for extra leverage, but not so much that you can't carry them in a jersey pocket or pack. Bring them with you, carry them in your toolbox or use them in your home shop and they'll save you every time.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
Park's Essential Tool Kit contains the tools needed for many basic adjustments and repairs at home and on the road/trail. The compact, ready-to-go tool wallet includes: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, 2 TL-1 tire levers, a VP-1 patch kit, a flathead screwdriver (as part of the Allen set) and a small adjustable wrench.
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Designed to work with Pedro's 24mm snap-channel bottom bracket, freewheel, and cassette sockets. - New dual-side design accepts 25.4mm (1 inch) bottom bracket, freewheel, and cassette sockets. - Features heat-treated tool steel construction, a long handle for leverage, and cushioned grip for comfort. - Pair with the Pedro's BB Socket Holder to remove event the toughest bottom bracket cups without worry of slipping or injury. Adjustable wrenches just don't cut it sometimes and especially not when you are dealing with a stubborn bottom bracket cup. The Pedro's Pro Socket Handle 2.0 is designed to work with Pedro's 24mm snap-channel bottom bracket, freewheel, and cassette sockets. In addition the Pro Socket 2.0 now accepts all 25.4mm (1 inch) socket tools as well. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
Simply Accurate – Maintenance-free, Reliable and Affordable Our torque tools use intelligent design for accuracy without the need for expensive calibration. An industrial-grade internal spring manufactured within extremely tight tolerances pre-determines torque setting. The tool does not need to be set into calibration and cannot shift out of calibration. Easy to use Ergonomic handle fits your palm with a four-finger grip to make wrenching easier. Tool provides an unmistakable 20 degree overrun when the torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, overall 60% lower height than tools costing twice as much. Use it like a tool – safe to un-screw! Prestacycle's TorqKey is fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Color-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. 50% thicker walls in the bit shaft make our tools stronger and more reliable than others. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counterclockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right. NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings. More Options Prestacycle TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm. Combine TorqKeys with our Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing. Standard Magnetic Hex Tip works with our 20 Piece Bicycle Bits set, our long Bicycle bits and any other 1/4" Hex bits. Prestacycle TorqKeys are different… designed from the start with real-world experience on Bicycles. Specifications: - Torque value accurate to + / – 10%. - Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached. - Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached. - Polymer T-Handle ergonomically designed for comfortable four-finger & palm grip. - Color-coded tension markings on both sides. - 12mm wide Zinc shaft has 50% thicker walls – stronger than other Torque tools. - Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy. - Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles. - Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life. - Replacing the tool costs less than other tool's calibration service. - Height: 64.5 mm, 2 1/2 inches. - Width: 81 mm, 3.18 inches. - Weight: Approx. 75 grams. - 1 Year limited consumer warranty. Disclaimers Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
- Progold's powerful degreaser formula in a ready-to-use aerosol can - Quickly cleans bicycle components with no scrubbing or rinsing - Leaves behind no oily residue
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
• Holds 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm aero bladed spokes
Page 1 of 2 Next page