- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
- Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride - Wire bead - ISO 406
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
A semi-slick with dependable Minion cornering capabilities - Semi-slick center with Minion side knobs - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Minion SS fills the gap between a fast-rolling XC tire and a grippy DH tire by including a cluster of short, ramped knobs flanked by the much-loved Minion side knobs. This combination creates a fast-rolling tire with a square profile that hooks up in loose terrain. Perfect for summer shredding.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Schrader valve
- Inner Tube - 26" x 1.75/2.125 - Schrader Valve
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Previous page Page 2 of 2