Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
- Ergonomic grips with detachable alloy bar ends - Designed to provide great comfort and support for all day riding - Bar end provides lock-on feature - Length: 135mm
$6.99 - $10.00
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
$5.99 - $10.00
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
Origin-8's Ergo Torq Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These 130mm grips can be cut down for use with twist shifters.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq II Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber.
All Mountain / Gravity grip with non-biased layout. The GA2 has a superb tactile feel thanks to the new super soft, UV stable rubber compound, which is exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. This translates on demanding trials into more control. The ergonomic optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping, as the grip zones are matched to the hand. The inner construction varies in thickness to allow greater damping. The inboard clamp allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and is completely secure and carbon bar friendly. New cool colors increase the style factor. Only 3.8 oz. (107 g) per pair.
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
With three layers of high-tech materials, Cannondale's Microfiber Plus Premium Bar Tape treats your hands like royalty. A breathable, tacky microfiber outer layer keeps its grip in all conditions and has an incredible feel on bare hands. Cushioning EVA foam has just the right amount of squish and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration damping. This triple-threat in comfort will leave your hands feeling fresher for the whole ride.
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Page 1 of 1