The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Wire bead
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 1/4 - ISO 547
- Street tire - Grooved tread with directional siping - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 1/4 - ISO 630
- Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride - Wire bead - ISO 406
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
A semi-slick with dependable Minion cornering capabilities - Semi-slick center with Minion side knobs - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Minion SS fills the gap between a fast-rolling XC tire and a grippy DH tire by including a cluster of short, ramped knobs flanked by the much-loved Minion side knobs. This combination creates a fast-rolling tire with a square profile that hooks up in loose terrain. Perfect for summer shredding.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Page 1 of 1